Signature "Morning Wildlife Cruise"
7:30am check-in - 10:30am return, $115
Waianae Small Boat Harbor, aboard the Island Spirit
- Dolphin Encounters and Swimming with Wild Dolphins (Mother Nature willing). Includes pre-encounter briefings on dolphin behavior and "wet-iquette (how to swim with wild dolphins)".
- Guided Snorkeling Tour with sea turtles and reef fish
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Snorkel gear and flotation devices provided for all to ensure an enjoyable, safe, comfortable and family friendly snorkeling experience.
- 20 passengers max per cruise, 1/2 of our USCG's documented vessel capacity. Roam the boat, sunbath, or, sit and talk to captain in the shade. Ample dry storage areas and a private bathroom with plenty of room to change clothes.
- Hydrophone to listen to whales and dolphins.
- Easy in and out of the water with the Island Spirit's staircase ladder.
- Boat fully refitted Oct. 2011
Important Tour Information
- 20 passengers max, 8 minimum to "set sail" (we mix and match)
- Check-in @ boat 7:30 am - return 10:30 am
- 2.5 hours on the water
- $115 per person
- Ages 7 and up recommended, 3+ yrs required
- Includes: Continental breakfast, snacks, water, and juice.
- Reservations for holiday peaks, winter and summer seasons are recommended to be made at least two weeks ahead of time. Though we will take 'last minute' bookings if we have space, your odds are much better to bock ahead of time.
- Need transportation?
Other Day Charters
- Deluxe Family Charter - Mid-day, 10 passenger limit, BBQ Lunch, engaging activities to better understand and to foster stewardship of the marine environment..
- Best of the West - Mornings, 1/2 day, for adults, more of what you want to do, less touristy (6 passenger limit)
Notice: Wild Side (complete terms and agreements) reserves the right to substitute vessels, and to seasonally modify departure and arrival times. Due to our popularity and limited group sizes, cancellations within less than 10 day notice and "No Shows" are subject to full charge. Prices quoted do not include state tax, harbor fees or fuel surcharge.
Although our sighting rates are at 90+% we cannot guarantee sightings, interaction with wild dolphins whales, snorkeling, nor ideal weather conditions. We reserve the right to not facilitate in-water OR shipboard encounters which we feel may compromise the well-being of our guests or oceanic wildlife. All passengers are required to wear flotation devices.
Reservation Office hours: 8-4 (Hawaii Standard TIme)