Into the Blue; Semi-private or Private Charters -
Explore. Connect. Live.
Full Day Cruise
Excursion designed and led by marine biologists. Cruise wildlife hotbeds for whale and dolphin encounters - seasonal and year-round options, to view the most diverse populations of dolphins, whales and pelagic seabirds in Hawaii.
- Unique access to exploration of remote waters. We go where the big cruise ships can't. Pristine snorkeling and marine wildlife encounters, shore excursions available on multiple-day boat tours.
- Relaxed snorkeling inside sheltered bays, home to vibrant marine species, many of which are endemic to Hawaii and found nowhere else in the world!
- A remarkable chance to be in the midst of "rare" dolphins, whales, and other exceptional marine life - Hawaii's islands serve as an oasis within a huge oceanic desert,
- In what we like to call "sight-doing", you're invited to participate in marine mammal and fish surveys and photo-identifications in under (if ever) studied areas. Information gathered is passed on to research organizations and policy/decision makers, who may be onboard right alongside you.
- Data collection can include logs taken on dolphin behavior, photo id's, and as easy-as-they-are-fun surveys of fish and coral reefs. With small groups of up to six people, each charter is tailor-made.
- The Island Spirit's hull design provides a smooth superior ride, she's a true haven from every day life.
Expedition cruising - ....
- Licensed Sea Captain and marine biologist crew with extensive knowledge of Hawaiian offshore areas, near-coastal waters and anchorages - we know where the wild things are, and have a boat that can reach them in style and comfort
- Spacious deck areas for top side marine life viewing
- Targeting dolphin, turtle and snorkeling hotspots that mainstream tourism can't reach
- The flexibility, speed and comfort to reach a variety of wildlife or culturally significant remote areas
- Full Simple Meals, nutritious, delicious and with aloha
- Snorkeling equipment and floatation vests available
Small-ship cruising, limited to six passengers - though larger private or family groups accommodated. Groups are diverse and sociable, a great way to make new and lasting friendships.
Inquire about available dates for full day, overnight or multiple day trips
Full Day Shared Charter Rates (6 passenger max - ask about larger groups)
- Similar to the Best of the West, but twice the length of time on the water
- $335 per person for 7 hours, we mix and match to up to six guests total, ages 12+
- Includes onboard meals, and snorkel gear
You Can Do to Protect Coral Reefs | How to Snorkel
Notice: Wild Side (complete terms and agreements) reserves the right to substitute vessels, and to seasonally modify departure and arrival times. Due to our popularity and limited group sizes, cancellations with less than 10 day notice and "No Shows" are subject to full charge. Prices quoted do not include state tax, harbor fees or fuel surcharge.
Although our sighting rates are at 90+% we cannot guarantee sightings, interaction with wild dolphins or whales, snorkeling, nor ideal weather conditions. We reserve the right to not facilitate in-water OR shipboard encounters which we feel may compromise the well-being of our guests or ocean wildlife. Wild Side adheres to the IWC's General Principles for Whalewatching to minimize the risks of adverse impacts of whalewatching on cetaceans.
Reservation Office hours: 8-4 (Hawaii Standard TIme)